We're constantly on the lookout for talent, smiles and a great skill set. If you're interested in working with us then we want to hear from you!
Openings: Account Executive FT
Account Executive FTJob Description:
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena. Ideal candidates will be competitive and thrive in a performance based environment and should expect to move up within the Clear Channel organization by making significant revenue contributions.
The Account Executive is responsible for building relationships and selling Clear Channel assets as marketing solutions. The role objective is to achieve revenue targets and services goals while helping clients meet key business challenges. Successful candidates must be motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters who are able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
This is a tough and demanding position where only the motivated succeed. One out of every three Account Executives hired will quit in their first year, but if you are motivated, have a strong desire to succeed and can adapt and overcome, then you are in for a successful and rewarding career with a global media leader.Location:
4045 N. Mesa, El Paso, TX 79902
Submit resume at 4045 N Mesa or fax to 915-351-3101 attention Director of SalesJob Skills:
- Develop new leads by cold calling and obtaining face to face appointments.
- Attain new business accounts and sponsorships.
- Generate revenue and meet sales targets.
- Establish, maintain and grow relationships with client base and agencies.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with corporate, advertising and public relations communities.
- Solicit funding for broadcast and non-broadcast projects, special events, web streaming and other off-air projects.
- Develop presentations to corporations and agencies designed to sell marketing solutions.
- Maintain an organized format on each sales call, covering all important topics: client marketing analysis, target consumer needs, benefits sought, assignments and follow-up.
Applicant must have outside sales experience or previous meida sales experience with an understanding of Arbitron Metrics. Excellent communication skills. A high school diploma, some college or college degree. Have a valid driver's license with a good driving record. Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills. Ability to design, deliver and execute marketing strategies and presentations. Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking and meeting functions. Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals.